Complete Design/Build Capabilities
We go the extra mile to serve our clients. Most designers consider a project completed upon delivery of the design but customers consider a project completed upon implementation and so does the Northeast Mechanical HVAC design team!
Northeast Mechanical specializes in:
- HVAC DESIGN FOR COMMERCIAL , INDUSTRIAL, CUSTOM HOMES, RENOVATIONS, AND NEW ADDITIONS
- HEAT LOSS/GAIN CALCULATIONS
- COMPUTERIZED DUCT DESIGN CALCULATIONS
- HVAC TROUBLESHOOTING
- VENTILATION SIZING AND ASSESSMENTS
- ON-SITE INSPECTIONS
- CADD DESIGN DRAWINGS
- GEOTHERMAL DESIGN
- IN-FLOOR HEATING DESIGN, CALCULATIONS AND SIZING
Northeast Mechanical provides the following:
- Northeast Mechanical produces professional plans created using the latest software in CAD technology, preferred by most city and town Plans Examiners over common hand-drawn plans.
- We will pick-up architectural plans and deliver the completed design plans and calculations for your convenience (a real time-saver when coordinating large-scale renovation projects).
- Northeast Mechanical provides heat loss/gain calculations so that you can begin to plan for your new or upgraded heating, ventilation and/or air conditioning systems for optimal efficiency. Some calculations are available in easy-to-understand Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format.
- We will carryout on-site job inspections to ensure that implementation of the design are according to the plan specifications.
- Northeast Mechanical will make recommendations of products, manufacturers, suppliers, and general contractors to cater to your needs based on our thorough knowledge of the latest in HVAC technology and first-hand experience with the best products and services in the HVAC industry. It's the kind of friendly advice and expertise that you will need when dealing with the overwhelming amount of technical information associated with design build projects.
The next time you're looking for an HVAC company with the capabilities and expertise to design your project, please consider the team from Northeast Mechanical, you will not be disappointed by the results.