Heating Service & Furnace Repair in Buffalo, NY
Regular Maintenance is an Energy Saving Device!
In New York, businesses and institutions take their heating systems very seriously. So does Northeast Mechanical Heating and Cooling Services. Our service department treats each maintenance call or emergency service visit as an opportunity to improve comfort while cutting energy costs for our clients. Our Service team and engineering department try to be familiar with each client facility so we can take a proactive approach to energy saving opportunities. Northeast Mechanical Inc. takes pride in being one of the only companies which can deal with all types of fuel systems and all sizes of equipment. It is a fact that regardless of the type of heating system, regular maintenance is an important factor in saving on energy costs and improving system performance.
A Regular checkup Can Save You Money – Here are some of the steps we take:
- Clean and overhaul your fuel-fired boiler or furnace before the heating season. Less soot means more efficiency.
- Check operating controls and safety devices annually.
- Inspect systems for damage and leakage.
- Clean the coils in heating and air conditioning systems to maximize system capacity and efficiency.
- Inspect ducts and piping for missing or damaged insulation.
- Adjust temperature and humidity setpoints seasonally.
- Check for obstructions that block air flow around radiators, intakes and diffusers.
- Replace Air Filters – Your system will work better and a good air filter will improve your air quality.
- Analyze repairs as an investment. Sometimes it is better to upgrade the equipment. Inexpensive modifications such as installing programmable thermostats and cleaning or replacing your filters can often reduce your energy costs.
Boiler and Furnace Repair
We specialize in emergency furnace repair, heating system repair, boiler repair and more! A heating system breakdown in the cold season is more than an inconvenience, it can be dangerous and cause your family to have to relocate until the situation is corrected. That’s why at Northeast Mechanical, we understand the importance of the trust you place in us when you call for a repair. We promise to be there as soon as we can and get the job done as quickly as possible. Our certified technicians will explain the situation in “non-engineer” terms and give you options for repair or replacement. Our reputation depends on your satisfaction with the quality of our service. Call us today to arrange for your furnace repair quote!
Northeast Mechanical Inc. has the required State of New York licenses and permits to service all types of equipment. All of our technicians are certified by the EPA and all of our processes meet or exceed OSHA regulations. We know how critical it can be to your business to have a piece of equipment down. That is why we constantly update and educate our staff. Northeast Mechanical is certified by the North American Technician Excellence Organization (NATE) assuring our customers that our technicians have the most up to date education and experience necessary to provide the proper installation and service for their heating and cooling systems.
We service and repair ALL makes of equipment. We have the expertise to work on equipment that may be 100 years old or brand new. We have the service manuals for most of the equipment in use today!