Fresher, Cleaner Trane Air.
Research indicates that people spend approximately 90% of their time indoors. Today’s homes are better insulated, tightly sealed and use less energy, however this can trap indoor pollutants, making the indoor air up to five times less healthy than the outdoor air. Trane air quality products are designed to help make your home and the air your family breathes the best possible.
Trane FreshEffects: A whole lot of fresh.
Trane FreshEffects™ Energy Recovery Ventilator provides a whole-house solution for fresh air ventilation. Trane FreshEffects exhausts stale indoor air and brings in fresh, preconditioned, outdoor air, so your home can be a cleaner, more enjoyable place to live. Not only that, Trane FreshEffects also decreases the level of odors, chemical vapors and naturally occurring gases that become trapped in tightly sealed homes. Plus, with its quiet operation and durable components, you can count on fresh air from Trane FreshEffects for years to come.
- Consistently delivers fresh air while removing stale indoor air
- Quiet and efficient
- Ideal for homes with children
Trane Perfect Fit: Welcome to cleaner and more enegry efficient.
Today’s homes are built to be more energy efficient than ever. By tightening your home’s envelope, you also reduce air infiltration which traps in pollutants and allergens that are re-circulated through your heating and cooling system. Trane Perfect Fit™ Air Filters are the answer to help keep your air free from potentially harmful contaminants.
- Uses a premium 5" media filter
- Up to 15 times more effective than a disposable 1" filter
- Easily replaceable
- Cleans the air without reducing airflow efficieny
- Filters 100% of the air passing through it
Trane Steam Humidifiers: Total home humidity control
Trane total home humidifiers add an important element of comfort to your indoor environment. Your air may be at the perfect temperature. It may be clean by using an efficient filter or air cleaner. However, without the proper humidity levels, it’s not as comfortable as it could be. During winter months, or in hot, dry climates, the air in your home will lose most of its moisture. A Trane total home humidifier restores moisture levels to the air in your home, increasing your comfort while protecting your belongings and your family’s health.
- Electrode type steam canister means fast, easy, low cost maintenance (only once a year!)
- Six different capacities in one unit to satisfy any application from 11.5 gallons per day to 34.6 gallons per day
- Automatic shut down after 72 hours of inactivity; unit will drain to eliminate standing water
- Easy mounting flexibility to your existing duct work or can be remotely mounted
- All inclusive package means there is nothing else to purchase. Includes manual humidistat and blower relay. Nexia-enabled control is optional.